Becoming an acclaimed expert in your field can boost your career and work wonders for your business. According to Dorie Clark, adjunct professor of Marketing at Duke University, “Becoming a recognised expert is the ultimate form of career security”.
The social media terrain is a major contributor to the world of digital and marketing expertise. More than 2 billion people currently use this avenue on a regular basis according to conservative estimates. This translates to billions of “Likes”, Tweets and YouTube views by about 25% of humans on the planet.
Social media experts have influenced careers and built brands by giving keynote addresses, providing the direction of content marketing and advising people on digital marketing. Some have even amassed great wealth and fortune when they condensed their knowledge into business manuals and best-selling books. Let’s look at some experts in this field and why they are called so.
1. Ekaterina Walter – She is one of the most influential Evangelists at Sprinkler – this is a complete management platform in social media that is based in New York. She has been ranked as the no.3 on the 2014 World top 40 social marketing talents. Aside from that, Fortune magazine included her on the top lists of most influential people in business along with Warren Buffet, Arianna Huffington, Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates and other business tycoons.
2. Brian Clark – He is the founder and CEO of Copyblogger media platform. In 2014, Brian Clark was recognized as one of the top online social marketing experts and top 40 marketing talent by Forbes. He also created and launched an email newsletter called ” Further”, that provided tips and inspiration for general health improvement.
3. Glen Gilmore – He is one of the top social marketing strategists and also an attorney. Gilmore was also recognized by Forbes as one of the most influential and powerful experts in social media sites. Because of this, he has been described as the Twitter powerhouse.
4. Pam Moore – This professional expert was awarded as one of the top branding experts and one of the top 10 social influencers. This CEO and founder of marketing Nutz, is a top-notch social media influencer who has helped entrepreneurs to Fortune 50 brands with digital and marketing programs. She is an author, consultant and keynote speaker and was once ranked #13 in the Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers by Forbes.
5. Rand Fishkin – He is the co-founder of former Seomoz and later called ‘Moz’. He is the founder of inbound.org and was acclaimed as “knowing everything” about inbound marketing. He is also the a co-founder and co-author of “The art of SEO”.
6. Jeff Bullas – Forbes Social Media power Influencers voted him #14 and his blog is in the top 50 in marketing. He is a famous speaker, strategist, author and blogger in social media sites. Jeff Bullas has been recognized and ranked top in Forbes’s list of marketing talent, in addition to being ranked as the #1 most influential expert in content marketing globally. He is one of the foremost social marketing and digital marketing strategists in the horizon.
7. Mari Smith – She is a leader in the world of social media strategy, recognized because of her expertise in social marketing. Mari is one of the most influential experts recognized by Forbes.
8. Robert Scoble – He is well known because of Scobleizer and famous blog. Scoble is considered as one of the most influential online marketing experts to follow.
9. Gary Vaynerchuk – Another famous internet personality, public speaker, author, investor and entrepreneur. His contributions to social media marketing sites have been very helpful and productive to most marketers all over the world.
10. Amy Jo Martin – She is the CEO and founder of Digital Royalty, an education and social platform that helps athletes build teams, sports leagues, celebrities, companies, monetize and measure their digital marketing strategies. She became one of the social media experts because of her contribution to social media marketing strategy. She is one of the top social media experts to follow on Twitter.
11. Aleyda Solis – She is an international consultant who works with US, Latin American and European based companies. She is also recognized by Forbes as one of the most influential experts to follow on Social media because of her global contribution to social media marketing.
12. Angie Schottmuller – She has been acknowledged by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Online Marketers of 2015, in addition to being a top-notch marketing optimization advisor and speaker. She is the director of optimization and interactive strategy at ”3 deep marketing”, and an author of art institutes for online social marketing major.
13. Joe Pulizzi – Social media management reached a new height when he founded Content Marketing Institute, recognised by Inc. magazine in 2014 as the fastest growing business media company. Due to his content marketing introductions in several books, he is recognized as one of the most influential experts in social marketing. As one of the top social media experts to follow, he is a LinkedIn Influencer, writes a column for Entrepreneur.com and is a regular writer for one of the most influential and irresistible content marketing blogs on the planet.
If you would like to build your list free while earning dollars along the way, VISIT [http://www.medandre.com/list-building/9-effective-ways-to-grow-your-email-list-fast/] now. To learn more on the power on content marketing to increase visibility and build your brand, CLICK [http://www.medandre.com] to download my free report.