Famous love quotes are among some of the most popular love quotes sought-after by people. Let famous love quotes add inspiration into your love relationship now.
Some of these love quotes are by famous people like Mother Teresa, Oscar Wilde and others. It’s always interesting to learn about famous people’s views and opinions about love.
Occasionally, a quote becomes famous because it points out certain truths about love, or offers a refreshing perspective that you’ve never considered before. And over time the quote becomes very popular and well-received by others.
Whether you’re just curious about what famous people have to say on the topic of love, or you’re hoping to be inspired by famous love quotes, there’s usually a valuable lesson to be learned from these quotes.
List of 10 Best Famous Love Quotes
1) “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” – Mother Teresa
2) “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring.” – Oscar Wilde
3) “Love doesn’t sit there like a stone. It has to be made like bread; remade all the time,…made new.” – Le Guin
4) “To live is like to love – all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it.” – Samuel Butler
5) “What we need to know about loving is no great mystery. We all know what constitutes loving behavior; we need but act upon it, not continually question it. Over-analysis often confuses the issue and in the end brings us no closer to insight. We sometimes become too busy classifying, separating, and examining, to remember that love is easy. It’s we who make it complicated.” – Leo Buscaglia